Author Corner will be taking a break for the holiday season and will return the first week of January with all new interviews. I wanted to take a moment and say thank you to everyone who helped make this year a great one for Erindipity, from the authors who popped by for interviews and guest posts, to the people who stop by every week to read them. Thank you.
Here are some of my favorite Erindipity moments from the past year:
- Charlie, because who doesn’t love a pet corpse. Sure, he oozes on my furniture, eats the middles out of all my pies, and gets handsy with the guests, but he’s very loyal. From taking him to the zoo to watching him chase the Evil Jester around the sitting room for violating my leg, he’s a great pet corpse.
- Cruel and Four Days. No, no one is putting me up to this. If you have not yet read these books, make it a resolution. These were the two most memorable books I’ve read this year. They are worth feeling the need to shower afterwards.
- Rafael Alvarez. I love all my interviewees, but if I had to pick one interview to highlight, it would be this one. He is a classy guy who was fantastic to work with. His book, Tales from the Holy Land, is out now from Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing.
- New Work Responses. I don’t often post what I’m working on, but when I do, the reaction has been wonderful. Thanks for letting me give you my words. They’re the most precious things I have. Well, besides my kids, but you can’t have them.
- The Authors. This gig lets me meet so many different, wonderful people. From Lehua Parker, who used pigeon in her books, to Charles Day, media kingpin, and everyone in between. These people were kind enough to let me bug them for an afternoon and I took a little something away from every one of them.
If you have your own favorite moments, please feel free to share them. I’d love to know. Thanks again for a wonderful 2013, and here’s to making 2014 even better.